Monday, June 20, 2011

So let's do this blog thing

So this is the first official post to what I hope to be an informative and well-intended blog giving a small perspective into one young lesbian's life living in the Twin Cities.

I've realized that living here, in what was recently declared the "gayest" city in the country and in a state that has one of the largest LGBT populations, there is nothing really out there about what its actually like to be a young queer in the twin cities so I thought, well I might as well have a crack at it.

So a little bit about me....

I'm 22 years old and just graduated from a very liberal arts college in the midwest. I spend a lot of my free time playing guitar, knitting and taking pictures. I'm the most indecisive person you'll ever meet and love to bake cookies if you're feeling blue.

I've known I was "different" as they say from a young age and have liked girls as long as I can remember but didn't really have a chance to fully figure all of this out until I hit college, probably due to the fact that a) I attended a bit of a brain washing church and b) independence brings with it reflection. But we can get into all of those fun things later.

Here's to the start of a beautiful friendship blogspot :)
-LintheTC

No comments:

Post a Comment