Wednesday, June 29, 2011

35W Bridge Rainbow Lighting for Twin Cities Pride


If you didn't get the chance to see the beautiful lighting of the 35W bridge this past weekend, you missed something spectacular. When I first stepped foot on the pedestrian bridge, I could barely see 35W because of the vast number of people filling the railings. But when I was able to make it through them and to the bridge, I honestly got a bit teary eyed. The entire length of the 35W bridge was lit up with rainbow lights and it was like a giant beacon in the heart of Minneapolis saying to the world "We love our people, not matter what. We support you and welcome truly home". If you didn't have a chance to see it, I've posted a video below:


Much Love
-LintheTC

ADD: Here's a picture of it, though it does not do the bridge justice


No comments:

Post a Comment